|Approx. Width||Approx. Length||Drawer Count||Standard Drawer Depth||Magnum Drawer Depth||Approx. Weight|
|40 - 48 Inches||30 Inches||3||5.625 Inches||10.125 Inches||180 - 220 LBS|
- A deep Magnum drawer allows you to store large equipment securely.
- Comes standard with Black-T Handle locks on the shallow drawers, and a Simplex lock on the Magnum drawer.
- The low-profile Field Ranger keeps space above the Command Center open for any large equipment you wish to store or attach to the surface. Optional D-Rings for mounting are available.
- Two stacked shallow drawers allow you efficient storage for smaller items you need secured, yet at the ready.
- Packing three drawers within a Magnum height space maximizes the available storage area.
SUV Series Options
Standard Height : 6 1/8”
Enough vertical room for various low profile equipment and gear.
Utility Height : 8 1/8”
Providing additional head space for mid-size equipment and gear.
Magnum Height : 10 1/8”
Ample drawer depth for larger sized equipment and gear.
Open storage space with abundant organizational options allowing space for larger sized items.
Splitting up your available storage space can help keep sensitive gear separated.
Allowing for larger sized gear to be stored separate from smaller items when needed.
Kaba Simplex Combo
Mechanical combo lock with key override.
Weatherproof compression keyed lock.
Basic keyed lock that doubles as handle.
Default keyed lock unless otherwise specified.
Run from corner to corner, good for long and narrow pieces of equipment.
Runs the length of your longest drawer side and can be positioned in any desired form.
Section off the interior drawer into a number of compartments.
Fits snug against the third row seat.
For vehicles with no third-row seats which allow for longer drawers.
Extends all the way to the back of the second row seat.